I’m THRILLED to bring you into the conversation I had with my guest Allie Casazza. Allie is the host of The Purpose Show and is the creator of Your Uncluttered Home – an online decluttering course that earned her national attention for her philosophy of simple motherhood. Her business is built on minimalism and how we can all live a more purposeful life if we cut out all of the stuff to create space for enjoying the life we’re living! She has been featured on The Today Show, Good Morning America, The Huffington Post and even ABC News. Everyone has really taken to her realistic, doable mom-friendly, philosophy of minimalism and simplified living!
In this episode we chat about:
- Her story of going from overwhelmed mom to living a simpler life to give her freedom to actually live her life.
- How you can be a thriving CEO, homeschooling mom of four, have a loving marriage, and not be completely exhausted, overwhelmed and going crazy with how messy the house is.
- The first thing you need to do before you start decluttering your home.
- How living more minimalistic or simple is actually Biblical.
- Why stripping away the stuff in our life might actually allow us to do more for God.
You can find out more about Allie and check out one of her online simplicity courses by going to her website: AllieCasazza.com
Tune in to listen! (RachelCSwanson.com/Podcast)
Resources Mentioned in this Episode: