I’m delighted to bring you Crystal Stine on my podcast today! Crystal is a true gem and knows the difficulties between hustling for Jesus and resting in His presence. Crystal’s passion is encouraging, equipping and inspiring women of all ages to embrace a work hard, rest well lifestyle that honors God – so they can work without shame and rest without guilt. Her first book, “Holy Hustle: Embracing a Work Hard, Rest Well Lifestyle” speaks to the woman who wrestles between working hard and making time for rest. In the heart of this episode, we dig deeply into this topic and unveil the lies you may be believing in about this issue. Crystal lives in Pennsylvania with her husband Matt and their daughter Madison.
In this episode, we chat about:
- Overcoming the challenge between being a mom and working inside or outside the home.
- Why it’s important to pursue the work we’ve been gifted/feel passionate about and why we shouldn’t feel guilty for doing this.
- What the Bible actually says about women working in business or pursuing her creative passions, while stewarding her family well.
- How we can rest well AND work hard for God.
- Examples of ways you can truly rest your mind (hint: it’s not what you think).
If you haven’t already, join my weekly Truthful Tuesday emails where I share weekly personal + spiritual growth tips, give you free stuff, plus receive more behind-the-scene updates about my books and faith-led adventures!