I’m delighted to bring you my guest today, Emily P. Freeman. Emily is the Wall Street Journal bestselling author of Simply Tuesday and A Million Little Ways. She also has a podcast called The Next Right Thing podcast, creating space for the soul to breathe. Her writing offers a fresh perspective on the sacredness of our inner life with God. Emily and her husband live in North Carolina with their three children (one happens to be a set of twins, just like me!)
In this episode (#25) we unpack:
- How to become a more decisive person.
- What being led by the Holy Spirit in decision-making looks like.
- What to do when wrestling with any decision–big or small.
- Emily’s special technique and response about list-taking.
- What God has to say in the Bible about making decisions.
If you enjoyed this podcast, you will LOVE Emily’s newest book called The Next Right Thing, releasing soon! Pre-order it here today and get access to all her pre-order goodies here!
Click here to listen to this episode!
Connect with me on Facebook!
Connect with me on Instagram!
If you haven’t already, join the Inner Circle with my weekly Truthful Tuesday emails where I share weekly personal + spiritual growth tips, plus share exciting behind-the-scene updates about my faith-led adventures!