In this episode we cover:
- behind-the-scenes difficulties Erin had with starting her own business
- why she decided to self-publish instead of pursue traditional publishing with her books
- why she decided to quit her beloved teaching job (that she had no interest in quitting) to pursue entrepreneurship which is more challenging, unsteady, and has no guarantee of a successful outcome (ie. her divine providence experience)
- why success isn’t the most important thing, and what is most important instead
- what our ultimate “calling” truly is
- how this journey taught her to have more courage than she felt at the moment of decision
Also, if you have any interest in becoming an author and publishing a book, I’d love nothing more than to help you out with this process. Check out my aspiring author programs here and I look forward to coaching you through this process!
Click here to listen to this episode!
Connect with me on Facebook!
Connect with me on Instagram!
If you haven’t already, join the Inner Circle with my weekly Truthful Tuesday emails where I share weekly personal + spiritual growth tips, plus share exciting behind-the-scene updates about my faith-led adventures!