It’s episode 22 and I’m deep diving into 10 simple and intentional practices that I have put in place over my life in order to have less overwhelm and increase my productivity. This isn’t so much of adding more to the weight of your schedule. It’s about intentionally designing your life to be more balanced and intentional with the things we put in it. When I implement these 10 things, I feel the weight of stress and worry fall off my shoulders. I feel more aligned to my callings. I have less guilt and less distraction. All in all, it makes for a more healthy and happy life.
In this episode I cover:
- 10 things that I strive to do each day in order to bring less overwhelm to my schedule.
- A specific Proverb that has helped me let go of control to a certain extent.
- My favorite quote by Martin Luther.
- What things you can and cannot multi-task well with.
- How to make sure your spouse is on the same page as you.
- And more!
I don’t do this perfectly, but I do feel the state of my life is more intentional and less overwhelming than most.
Click here to listen to this episode!
Connect with me on Facebook!
Connect with me on Instagram!
If you haven’t already, join the Inner Circle with my weekly Truthful Tuesday emails where I share weekly personal + spiritual growth tips, plus share exciting behind-the-scene updates about my faith-led adventures!