In this episode (20) I’m discussing:
- Our current standstill with the ranch and when God has asked me to wait…
- Does God actually call us to wait sometimes?
- What stories of the bible discuss this?
- Is there purpose in this waiting?
- What is the lie we are believing in?
- What areas of your own life is God asking you to wait and what might He be trying to teach you?
Recently, God has been telling me to wait. To be patient. Something that isn’t exactly my strong suit. If you’ve ever been wrestling with the issue of waiting on God’s timing or being patient during challenging times, keep listening because I want to tell you what I’ve learned personally and found biblically through this process.
Click here to listen to this episode!
Connect with me on Facebook!
Connect with me on Instagram!
If you haven’t already, join the Inner Circle with my weekly Truthful Tuesday emails where I provide coaching tips, encouragement, and share behind-the-scene updates about my faith-led adventures!