Welcome back to the Refine and Restore Podcast with me–Rachel Swanson!!!
Today’s topic has been on my heart for a while. However, it finally felt relevant to share due to Mother’s Day being just around the corner.
Do you have a strong-willed daughter or two? I know how difficult this can be. But let me teach you a few things I’ve been learning as I raise a mighty warrior princess in my house which I hope will help soften your struggling spirit, and give you insight into what I’ve been learning raising my fiery spirited little one.
In this episode I cover:
- my authentic thoughts and hurtful reactions about how I struggled with my strong-willed daughter
- the #1 thing I knew I couldn’t do to her (and didn’t)
- the ways God changed my perspective about her strong characteristics
- How similar I am to her and why we need each other as mother and daughter more than I initially believed
- My letter to my strong-willed daughter (it might make you cry!)
I pray this is a heart-felt episode that you share with your other mommy friends and even your daughter as you learn, as I did, what a beautiful addition their strong-willed gifts and talents are to this world.
Click here to listen to this episode!
Connect with me on Facebook!
Connect with me on Instagram!
If you haven’t already, join the Inner Circle with my weekly Truthful Tuesday emails where I share weekly personal + spiritual growth tips, plus share exciting behind-the-scene updates about my faith-led adventures!